I get loads of fitness tips and various ‘ideas’ on how to improve this, that or another part of my body. On the whole I am only too grateful that my body will do what I want of it, swiftly and pain free.
The younger Personal Trainers that work in our gyms really do sweat in the effort to ‘get it right ‘ – I am in awe of them – but not over fussed. My bodybuilding potential isn’t great!
One recent article did catch my eye though – ‘7 reasons running is better than sex’ – and they did have some good points! See if any of these encourage you to put those trainers on?
- you won’t lose friends if you ask to go running with them
- you can do it in public
- if your partner catches you with someone else it will probably be OK
- you don’t have to be ashamed if you do it on your own
- your partner won’t mind if you look it up on the internet
- your partner will be impressed if you finish faster than anyone else he’s ever done it with
- its more acceptable to post pictures of yourself doing it