Menopause is natural process in a woman’s lifetime. But fluctuating hormones at this time can sometimes lead to symptoms if your body has difficulty adjusting and coping with these changes.
But did you know that kinesiology is extremely effective in resolving or greatly improving many issues that the medical profession don’t have answers for, including those associated with menopause.
What is kinesiology?
Kinesiology is an energetic medicine that uses the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine. It was discovered by American chiropractor George Goodheart, who discovered a connection between muscles and meridians, the energy channels in the body that transport energy. By testing muscles we can identify what is happening in the body and the resulting effects on health.
Unlike other testing methods – such as blood tests – kinesiology finds immediate and very accurate information on hormonal imbalance and offers the solution to remedy it.
Sometimes, existing health issues can be a cause of menopause being a particularly challenging time in a woman’s life, and lead to symptoms becoming more extreme and widespread. Appropriate and effective management will quickly improve the situation.
Using kinesiology to balance your hormones has many positive benefits:
- It does not interfere with the natural process of menopause.
- There are no associated risks, in fact quite the opposite. Kinesiology has an overall positive effect on all aspects of health, physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual, it is safe, highly effective and suitable for everyone.
- It will resolve many symptoms quickly.
- The balancing methods required to return the hormone system back into normal range are specific to each individual patient, so no two people will require the exact same intervention.
- Working with the body using kinesiology,and continually balancing the hormone system and associated organs helps it to cope better with the fluctuations caused by menopause, lessening symptoms until the process is complete.
- Kinesiology helps to find and resolve all issues that may be contributing to a difficult menopause or a lot of symptoms.
- All organs and systems associated with hormonal balance are tested and if found to be imbalanced they are helped back into a natural, healthy range (known as homeostasis).
- Particular symptoms can be worked with very specifically, such as mood swings, exhaustion, insomnia, hot flushes, skin issues and many more.
How does it work?
Kinesiology is safe, effective and non invasive. Patients are asked to remove their shoes and watch, large pieces of jewellery and glasses before lying comfortably on a massage couch.
Kinesiologists use muscle testing to find out what is going on in the body. When tested, a muscle reaction will change in response to a challenge, which helps them to identify imbalance in the body and identify the remedy. Muscle testing is extremely accurate, effective, safe for people of all ages and can be surrogated on behalf of a baby or child, or someone unable to muscle test for reasons of disability or geography.